Friday, 23 June 2006
Today was a boring day...i didn't get to do much except swim and paint my house. Painting was a tough job, my arms got all numb after holding up the huge paintbrush for so long...basically that was all that happened today.
I still can't forget about yesterday...The trip to TP was SOO fun! CLAUDS, LUOER, PET, SHER, TZE, PEIYI, GUIHAO& ME were posted to Info tech and I thought it would be a waste of my time but in the end, the time spent there proved to be worthwhile. First we learnt something about HACKING, after that about some kind of GAME DEVELOPMENT THINGY then FLASH and had a TOUR around Tp. My favourite part was the game development thingy cos we got to play CS!! hahas (i know, the game is outdated). The guys there were also helpful and friendly ((: Teaching us girls how to play the game. They're such gentlemen. I esp like this malay guy who really took the time to teach me the game, he's funny too..And there was this guy there who really reminded me of Daniel (ermz..not my sch daniel) . He was soo cute!
Those guys then brought us on a tour around the campus and they were really funny and nice. But after so long we found out that we didn't get their names:((
Anyway, it was a fun trip there and i may consider going Tp and taking IT too !! 


TIRED AFTER A LONG DAY...
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D